Eye Candy for 2/7/12: 58 Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy for 2/7/12: 58 Commander

Grimsby, August '09. This and two more to follow, won't likely be online again till Friday.

S.

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
    Grimsby, August '09. This and two more to follow, won't likely be online again till Friday.

S.
    This car is for sale. Contact Paul Cronkwright, Past Pres - Hamilton Chapter
    Stu Chapman

Comment

This is a low milage car that looks & drives like new,if I had MY way instead of "You-know who's" it would be in my garage.

Comment

I would rather tell people to get in contact with Mary Robson.....the owner.
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I knew I've seen that car before! It was at the SB May swap meet last year, driven down by Paul along with a convoy of other Studebakers and drivers from Canada. Very nice guy.
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
            I would rather tell people to get in contact with Mary Robson.....the owner.
            If anone is interested then I'm sure 2R5 would gladly put you in touch with Mary. Send him a PM.
            Stu Chapman

Comment

Hi Stu ....hows the weather down there, it certainly hasn't been too bad here. I've even thought about getting one of the Studes out for a ride around town.
              sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Is that color Shadowtone Red?
                Clark in San Diego
                '63 Standard (F2) "Barney"
                http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
                  Is that color Shadowtone Red?
                  Yes, it is. BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                  "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
                    Hi Stu ....hows the weather down there, it certainly hasn't been too bad here. I've even thought about getting one of the Studes out for a ride around town.
                    We're finally getting rain...first time in 4 weeks, otherwise weather is great. Most of us will be going to The Villages Studebaker day on February 18th. We'll think of all of you while enjoying this beautiful Florida weather.
                    Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
                    X