Rooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooms

Since host hotel is full and St Marys has only part of week open. Which over flow hotel is closest to Meet headquarters or swap. Thanks David

Comfort Inn & Suites, 60971 Rt 31 SOUTH - about 1 mile from the fairgrounds - BUT, I believe someone said they were full as well. You can check anyway. 574-291-3100, Nic is the manager, very nice guy. stupak

Comment

Thanks for reply. They did have a suite left for 160. Not a caso but a little high for just a place to stay. David

Comment

I have had good rooms at the MICROTEL out by the toll road. (Will be there for the Spring Swap. but living at the fairgrounds for the IM)
        http://www.microtelinn.com/hotels/ho...71&002=2183815

Comment

Originally posted by prez55 View Post
          Since host hotel is full and St Marys has only part of week open. Which over flow hotel is closest to Meet headquarters or swap. Thanks David
          Wow, I must have got the last room at the old Marriott host hotel downtown. I just booked last week. I still know it by the Marriott, I know it has been purchased by Hyatt or Hilton.

Comment

Did you confirm the host hotel was full by calling them or just by trying to book on-line? The on-line booking does not know about the SDC block of rooms, only that they are not available to the general public.

Pat
            Pat Dilling
            Olivehurst, CA
            Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
              Did you confirm the host hotel was full by calling them or just by trying to book on-line? The on-line booking does not know about the SDC block of rooms, only that they are not available to the general public.

Pat
              When I tried to book at the INN at SM online, I couldn't get the whole week. When I called and said that I was attending the SDC/AOAI Convention, I was able to get the whole week.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

After talking to taliban 2 times I called host hotels sales and was able to get a room. They said they would address the problem. David

Comment

Working...
                X