Dothan Al. to York Swap meet. ride sharee needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dothan Al. to York Swap meet. ride sharee needed

bumper boy . Looking for someone to ride with me to the York Swap meet. Leaving from Dothan Alabama {very very south East Al. close to the Florida panhandle. If ya wan't to go just split the cost of gas and room. Driving my 02 S 10 V 6. Not really a gas hog. Not a beater. Get ahold of me if interested. 2000 mile round trip. Bout 15 hrs one way. Gas should be about 130 each plus 2 nights in a room. Would like to leave Thursday and head back Sunday. If ya got some small stuff to sell or buy, no problemo. 334 792 4323 cheers jimmijim
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 02-06-2012, 04:36 PM.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

bump wertyuiolkjhgfdsasdfghjklkjhgfd
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
    X