X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by allstateguy View Post
    I've been accused of a lot of things, but CASO is the one I'm most proud of . . .

IF I finish this car before the next millenium, I'd like to have peeps be able to ride along!
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I hope I can finish my wife's wagon before the Grandsons think it isn't cool to ride in Grammy's Studebaker!!!!!
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• allstateguy
    replied
    I've been accused of a lot of things, but CASO is the one I'm most proud of . . .

IF I finish this car before the next millenium, I'd like to have peeps be able to ride along!

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
    Greyhound will carry them for you. Leave the driving to them, and all that...
    Yes, I've used Greyhound in the past for LARGE items. We are just trying the CASO route first :-)
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Greyhound will carry them for you. Leave the driving to them, and all that...

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Another bump, I really hate to send these seat frames to the scrapper if someone can use them! JS

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    Jim just put them in your truck and drive them out and then keep driving and pick up you new truck bed.
    I would love to do that Bob! A cross country trip in a Stude is on my bucket list, but for now I'll just be lucky to drive a Stude to SB in July!
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Jim just put them in your truck and drive them out and then keep driving and pick up you new truck bed.

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Bump bump!
    JS

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by allstateguy View Post
    any forum folks from Arizona going to be trucking to York and coming back with enough room for rear seat frames for a 60 F4 Lark?

I have a possible set on that side of the country, and just wondering about possibilities of transportation.

Thanks much!
    Ok guys, here is your chance to participate in the 2012 GREAT SEAT FRAME RELAY!!!! I have the frames, will bring them to York, lets see if we can relay them to AZ via the club.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• Tiger Tom
    replied
    If the following will help you, send an email to tt@tigertoms.net with your request and contact info and we will post on the "WANTED" board at the SYSM.

TT

Leave a comment:

• allstateguy
    started a topic York to AZ

York to AZ

any forum folks from Arizona going to be trucking to York and coming back with enough room for rear seat frames for a 60 F4 Lark?

I have a possible set on that side of the country, and just wondering about possibilities of transportation.

Thanks much!
Working...
X