Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Bryant
    replied
    May be off topic...but here goes the one-liner. A guy was talking about the departure of his wife. He said, "She ran away with my best friend and I miss him!"

Leave a comment:

• sbca96
    replied
    Good to hear Roy, as I heard in Transformers 3, "A happy wife is a happy life".

Tom

You know you can trust anything from a totally digital movie!

Leave a comment:

• TX Rebel
    replied
    Marriage is the next best thing to being single!

Leave a comment:

• speycaster
    replied
    Way to go roy now you can suffer like the rest of us the 3 rings in marriage the engagement ring the wedding ring and and the suffering

Leave a comment:

• swvalcon
    replied
    Sdude. I know what you mean about sometimes your better off. A freind of mine got a divorce and maybe 6 months later he told me. You know steve when she frist left I thought my world had come to a end, didn't know what I was going to do. Now thats its been 6 months man I should have done this years ago.

Leave a comment:

• (S)
    replied
    I'm going after several 289's and some very nice crankshafts for Late 289's and some other goodies in the morning. Do you want an early one, or a full flow? Give me a few weeks to sort it all out. I may sell a couple to help cover expenses. I could bring one to the Hovander show if you are coming and give me some warning.? I am packing for the show early next week and may have time to check one over and load it up for the show.

We have the largest inventory in the NW, you can get one anytime but why not come check out the show?

http://www.zvents.com/ferndale_wa/ev...assic-car-show

Leave a comment:

• justjoe
    replied
    Don't know if that means your keeping everything or not but congratulations on the save. Meantime if you are selling any 289's let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy the Lark
    replied
    Originally posted by jnormanh View Post
    That's very good news. I don't know what you (or she) did or did not do, but I hope you both learned a lesson.

Perfection in people doesn't exist. Not in you, not in her. Figure that out and make it work. Humble pie is an acquired taste, but can be delicious.

The grass is never greener on the other side of the fence.

If you can look yourself in the mirror and learn to say: "I'm no great prize". You've got it made.

Good luck.
    The grass may actually be greener - - - but, its just as hard to cut. Work at it. Regards to Roy & Mrs.

Leave a comment:

• deco_droid
    replied
    Originally posted by royvaldez View Post
    I have tons of 1950 front fenders for a Commander. Also, I have the bat wings for the 1950 Commanders. I have lot of rebuilt antenna's. And thanks for all the support.
    I may have to hit you up for some fenders, roy. Don't plan on any mishaps, but I wouldn't mind having some spares if I ever got into a fender bender...

Leave a comment:

• royvaldez
    replied
    I have tons of 1950 front fenders for a Commander. Also, I have the bat wings for the 1950 Commanders. I have lot of rebuilt antenna's. And thanks for all the support.

Leave a comment:

• Edsel G. Tattooer
    replied
    Roy Sorry to hear about your troubles I am interested in commander fenders for my 50' Pm me with any details you might have on front or passenger rears you might have.
    Also I still need that bat wig I talk to you about a while back.

Leave a comment:

• mdelapp
    replied
    I would be interested in any of the starlight coupes
    Can you post the prices you are asking and perhaps photos
    You could contact me direct by email at jmdelapp@comcast.net if you prefer.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs K Corbin
    replied
    wait till the Judge orders the sale.....
    Otherwise, if you had the cars before the marriage, you might get to keep them.....
    I did..

Leave a comment:

• Studedude
    replied
    Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
    It is cheeper to keep her
    Yeah, but you get what you pay for....

Leave a comment:

• deco_droid
    replied
    I'm glad for you, Roy. I've only been married a few years, but have learned you can't put it on cruise control. Marriage is hard work to keep it rolling...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X