Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might be a good buy for someone on the East side...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by jd-stude View Post
    He replied to my E-mail and said it was all sold.

Ken
    Thanks Ken, a friend "down under" was interested.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• jd-stude
    replied
    He replied to my E-mail and said it was all sold.

Ken

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Ken- jd-stude, do you happen to have a phone number for this guy? He is not responding to emails.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• jd-stude
    replied
    I saw the car when I bought the dash board for $500. The AM/FM radio works just a little static when changing the volume levels. The speedometer was a 160 mph unit but looks like one from an Avanti rather than a Hawk. The car was an R1, floor shift and had the rear sway bar and traction bars. It had been sitting outside a long time and when it wouldn't start they moved it around with a fork lift when it got in the way. It was dented and had extreme frame and floor rust. Before it was let to rot it looked like it was a reasonably nice car. The seller saved it from the cruser and is making money on the parts. He does a nice job of disassembly saving the fasteners in labeled plastic bags. The car wasn't one that could be saved. The radio and spedometer can be bought if anyone has an interest.

Ken

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    Originally posted by satdoc2 View Post
    Man Allen, I wish I had the space a couple extra bucks, I would buy that GT from you. Be a nice reason to come out and see a dear Brother.

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by silverhawk View Post
    Hey guys,

Sick and bored, so I found this cruizing craigslist. Might be a good buy for someone over there....

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/2799337669.html
    This guy has been selling parts from this car for a while now, he sold the complete dash with an AM/FM radio a couple of months ago, I think it brought six hundred bucks.
    Phoenixville is 45 minutes from me, wish I could have seen or bought the whole car!
    Thanks Dylan.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• satdoc2
    replied
    http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/2830505657.html
    Here is a better deal.
    Allen

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    I am guessing it is a huge rust bucket, but just parts alone seem WELL worth 600 bucks. Even if you have to crush the body and chassis, the window regs, motor, trans.....

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    Hahaha! Well thank goodness I'm not closer to that one though, I'd be calling on that engine in a heartbeat! (Bored out of my mind though, early onset pnumonia is the most boring thing ever, nothing "interesting" happens sick wise, and you can't go play in the garage; Mom made sure of that! )

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Geeze, Dylan, if this is what you unearth when you're sick, you're not gonna' get very many Get Well cards! <GGG> BP

Leave a comment:

• Might be a good buy for someone on the East side...

Hey guys,

Sick and bored, so I found this cruizing craigslist. Might be a good buy for someone over there....

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/2799337669.html
Working...
X