Clear All

• 2012 Studebaker Commander

coming soon to a dealer near you

Yeah, right!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Hi, Donny. I just noticed your checking in here with a post. Thanks.

Are you an SDC member?

If not, you've done a lot for us by getting the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race videos with Studebakers out and about. I'm sure you'd like to have a copy of the January 2012 Turning Wheels, our monthly club magazine. That issue features extensive color coverage of The 2011 Pure Stock Drags.

If you're not an SDC member and would like a copy, send me a PM through the forum with your mailing address and I'll see to it that you get a complimentary copy. (Check with Casey Marks; he already has one!)

Cheers.

Bob Palma
      Technical Editor
      Turning Wheels
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I'll take one of those, Convertible Black on black and twin turbo V10.

"pretty please"

Dean.

Comment

Bob,

I am not a member, but I would like a copy... I have one from a couple of years ago with PSMCDR coverage.

I will send you my address in a PM.

Thanks,

Donny.

BTW, I am glad you are enjoying the vids on the youtube channel.........

Comment

My wife is thinking about a new car. If that new Stude were available, I would help her with the purchase. That is a good-looking car.

Comment

Eliminate the front bumper from that new design and then I think it would look very good.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

You'd have to remove it yourself, Gov'ment hates good looking cars.
                101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                  Eliminate the front bumper from that new design and then I think it would look very good.
                  Bob Bourke didn't want the straight across bumper bar that the 1950 ended up with.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                  X