Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Studebaker Lark Regal 8 Wagon to be scrapped

http://macon.craigslist.org/cto/2820246851.html

Just found this on Craig's list as I was wandering around. Hate to see it scrapped. Can anyone use???

Apparently Macon and Perry are in the State of Georgia. I have a US area code Map that helped me figure out where this is!

It seems odd that Craigslist never shows the State.
    But anyway heads up Georgia!

This car has many good mechanical Parts on it, even a 259 Automatic and Model 44 Axle that was running and driving when parked.

It trully would be a shame for it to be SCRAPPED!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      Apparently Macon and Perry are in the State of Georgia. I have a US area code Map that helped me figure out where this is!

It seems odd that Craigslist never shows the State.
      But anyway heads up Georgia!

This car has many good mechanical Parts on it, even a 259 Automatic and Model 44 Axle that was running and driving when parked.

It trully would be a shame for it to be SCRAPPED!
      I know someone here in Pa that could use it for parts. Anyone in Ga. that may be interested in bringing it to York??????
      Jim
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

It has been advertized for awhile now for $750. If times were better, I would go get it. but I'm so broke that it ain't funny so I have let it slide. If anyone wants it, I will go get it and keep it for you untill you can come get it. It's about 100 miles or so from me. NT
        Neil Thornton

Comment

The car is less than 30 min from me, but I dont have the time or money. It has been on craigslist for nearly 9 months now.
          Alex Nelsen, certified Studebaker nut.
          Driving a 1954 Champion Coupe powered by a Chrysler 383.
          Lizella, GA

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
            I know someone here in Pa that could use it for parts. Anyone in Ga. that may be interested in bringing it to York??????
            Jim
            Jim, For the price, there's a lot there. The person needing it should make the buy. There are folks from Georgia coming to York. Even so, worth renting a trailer and making a road trip.
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
              Jim, For the price, there's a lot there. The person needing it should make the buy. There are folks from Georgia coming to York. Even so, worth renting a trailer and making a road trip.
              I know it's a good buy Brad, it's not for me, but a good friend. It is hard to justify paying more for an east coast parts car than you paid for your west cost project car.
              Neil, maybe we could work something out.
              Jim

Comment

I know it's a good buy Brad, it's not for me, but a good friend. It is hard to justify paying more for an east coast parts car than you paid for your west cost project car.
                Neil, maybe we could work something out.
                Jim
                Just say the WORD!!
                Neil Thornton

Comment

Anyone in Georgia, do you know if this car is still around? Getting no response from seller.
                  Jim

Comment

Anyone in Georgia, do you know if this car is still around? Getting no response from seller.
                    Jim
                    Go figure, as soon as I posted this, we made contact with the seller. Seriously folks, anyone from Georgia that could bring this baby along to York??? CASH MONEY is awaiting your arrival, or can be advanced if needed.
                    Jim

Comment

I believe Neil Thornton is willing to get it and store it for someone if only that someone asks him.
                      John Clements
                      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Jim, I'm overdue for a road trip! You buy I'l fly! Have dolly will travel!
                        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truthlet me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                        Romans 15:13
                        Deuteronomy 31:6
                        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by avantilover View Post
                          I believe Neil Thornton is willing to get it and store it for someone if only that someone asks him.
                          Thanks John and Bob, I know Neil T. is ready to help. My buddy who is interested in the car has a rollback available, but is that busy at his shop he will be lucky to get a half a day off to go to York.
                          We were just hoping someone already coming to York would want to have some of their expenses taken care of.
                          And yes, we know about PEG Trucking.
                          Bob if you are serious PM me.
                          Jim

Comment

I'll do anything I can to help with it except for hauling it to Pa. I've got this thing about crossing the Mason-Dixon.... NT.
                            Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
                              I'll do anything I can to help with it except for hauling it to Pa. I've got this thing about crossing the Mason-Dixon.... NT.
                              I met you in South Bend. How did you manage that <G>?
                              Gary L.
                              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                              X