Nos Studebaker gaskets and more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nos Studebaker gaskets and more!!

Hi guys, I am new to the site I have a daily driver 1965 cruiser that I am restoring as I go. I also just got a pickup truck load full of stude parts. There is about 250 pieces of stainless from mostly 50's models and about 45 misc. nos gasket sets as well as many many other parts. I am located in central florida if anyone is interested in some or all let me know, thanks Greg.

So, how DO we let you know? There's no contact info in your profile.

EDIT: BTW - are there part numbers on that stuff? Prices?
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

What kind of prices are you looking for on the stainless? Any idea what it all fits?

Comment

Phone # 863 385 8414 . Yes all the gaskets have studebaker part # and in studebaker packages. Most of the packages have started to deteriorate, but the gaskets for the most part seem fine. I have 25 different part # 7 of which I have found the application the rest I have not. I am not sure at all how to price this stuff. Stainless I know there is some marked silver hawk and I am sure some of it is 53-55. And there is a good possibility of golden hawk and packard hawk also as the place where I got it he had three packard hawks.

Comment

THREE PACKARD HAWKS???? In what sorta shape, Greg? BTW - welcome to the forums. Are you an SDC member? Long-time Studebaker owner? Tell us about your 65 too!
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I want first dibs on the 52 beltline trim front corners or the whole thing if there is one !!!
            50 Commander anything ?

Very interesting ,

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg H View Post
              Phone # 863 385 8414 . Yes all the gaskets have studebaker part # and in studebaker packages. Most of the packages have started to deteriorate, but the gaskets for the most part seem fine. I have 25 different part # 7 of which I have found the application the rest I have not. I am not sure at all how to price this stuff. Stainless I know there is some marked silver hawk and I am sure some of it is 53-55. And there is a good possibility of golden hawk and packard hawk also as the place where I got it he had three packard hawks.
              I live up near Ocala, and could probably help you with these parts, at least to identify. Bo 352-528-3304
              Bo

Comment

Working...
              X