1932 Studebaker Model 55 Regal parts for patterns-free to good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 Studebaker Model 55 Regal parts for patterns-free to good home

This is a long shot, but I have a couple of items I just can't seem to throw away because it's possible someone could use them for patterns. I have an original wooden main floorboard that is sufficiently intact to use as a pattern. It is not rotted or badly delaminated and it may be the same for the bigger Studes of that year. I could probably cut it in half to make it easier to ship. I also have a lower wiring harness for same, everything was working when I removed it. This is the harness to the lights, horn, fuel sender and fender mounted horns. I may have some other spare parts if anybody's looking.

I am looking for a rear bumper for a 32 St Regis Dictator Regal. Is the same as the other Dictator and Commander 32 models ....if you know of anyone who may have a rear bumper it would be appreciated....

Comment

1932 Studebaker

Hello,

I am interested in your floorboard. Do you think I can use it for our 1932 Studebaker Six Model 55 Convertible Sedan?

We are also looking for other spare parts (shock absorbers, wheels, hubcaps, steering knuckle, taillight, fuel pump etc.). Maybe you can help us?

Best regards,

Comment

Welcome janvestre. If you can go to the 'how to section; and put good pictures of the pump you may find one. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

1932 Studebakers are nice looking cars.

Comment

Hello Jansvestre-
          I don't know if your floorboard would be the same as the sedan but I could send a photo to you along with some dimensions, perhaps even send a paper pattern if it looks close. Shock absorbers are difficult to find, I have several extras but none are any good, the glycerin used as fluid usually causes them to sieze up over time. Are you looking for artillery or spoke wheels and caps? I have seen reproduction '32 artillery caps for sale, they are very nice. I have an extra tail light bracket and may have an extra housing that will need restoration and lenses. ( Lenses are impossible to find.) I was going to use them for a right hand tail light, but have been rethinking that idea. I don't have a spare fuel pump but have seen a few at swap meets. I may have a few other pieces, fender light housings, door handles, but they all need restoring.
          Originally posted by janvestre View Post
          Hello,

I am interested in your floorboard. Do you think I can use it for our 1932 Studebaker Six Model 55 Convertible Sedan?

We are also looking for other spare parts (shock absorbers, wheels, hubcaps, steering knuckle, taillight, fuel pump etc.). Maybe you can help us?

Best regards,

Comment

Hi,
            do you have a spare cylinder head ?

Regards
            Greg
            Greg Diffen

Editor Studebaker Owners Club UK magazine

Australian Stude guy living in Warwick, United Kingdom

1933 St Regis Brougham Model 56 delivered new in the Netherlands
            1937 Dictator sedan Australian Body by TJ Richards RHC
            1937 Packard Super 8 Limousine UK delivered RHC
            1939 Packard Super 8 Seven Passenger sedan monster UK delivered RHC
            1939 Commander Cabriolet by Lagenthal of Switzerland
            1963 Lark Daytona Hardtop
            1988 Avanti Convertible

Comment

Sorry, Greg, I don't have any extra engine parts, but I have seen them on ebay.

Originally posted by go-studebaker View Post
              Hi,
              do you have a spare cylinder head ?

Regards
              Greg

Comment

Hi,

I'm interested in your tail light bracket, housing and lenses. My dad and I have a 32 Model 55 we are restoring and need the bracket and tail light. Would you happen to have the front window frames?

I can pm you our phone number if you'd like.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X