No announcement yet.

Hudson, WI. Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already have my hotel room in Rockford.
    The reason I was given for the date and place change was that the owner of the location in Hudson did a "double-booking" or something and the Studebaker Swap folks got shafted. As Zone Coordinator for this area, I keep a calendar of regulary scheduled events so we don't have two major events going on at the same time. This year it didn't work but it will. Please attend whichever event you can... but get to one of them!

Comment

GOOD NEWS!
      According to one of the men behind the meet.. THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED!
      It is back to the 4th Saturday of September and it will be in Menomonie. Details will be in an upcoming TURNING WHEELS.
      Unfortunately, I still have to work Saturdays (and need the extra income to provide a home for my Studes), so I probably won't be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
        GOOD NEWS!
        According to one of the men behind the meet.. THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED!
        It is back to the 4th Saturday of September and it will be in Menomonie. Details will be in an upcoming TURNING WHEELS.
        Unfortunately, I still have to work Saturdays (and need the extra income to provide a home for my Studes), so I probably won't be there.
        OH Duane you must find a way!!
        Tom
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's back to September 22nd!

Just want to confirm that the Swap date is now back to 9/22/12. I have just updated the North Star Chapter's web page for the swap meet, including a Google Maps link to the new venue in Menomonie.

http://www.northstarwheel.com/studeswap.html

BTW, we have the venue listed as "Olde Towne". If you see references to "Dotseth Trucking and Museum", know that they share the same address: 903 Cedar Falls Road, Menomonie, WI 54751.

If any of the other details change I will update the swap page as soon as I get the changes.
          sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota
          1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
          "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

For all with their favorite "Cheese Stops" in Wisconsin and those not from the Midwest that wonder about this cheese passion ("you people in Rio Linda
            Henry Votel,
            Forest Lake, MN
            Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

Any guesses as to the cheese vs. parts bought ratio?
              Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

You guys had to bring this up. My wife seen this about car parts and cheese now she wants to go. It is a long ways from Oklahoma. But we will see when the time comes. Dose anybody have pictures from past swap meets?

Comment

Hi,

If you go to Bob Shaws reply above (#19) you will find a link to our chapters web pages. Go there and he has a link to a video or pictures of a previous swap meet.

Jim R.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wisconsin cheese

Hi again,

Maybe we need a Wisconsin cheese sampler table at this event! Just saying ya know?

Jim R.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLaupij85_I
                      Henry Votel,
                      Forest Lake, MN
                      Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

Working...
                      X