X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davepink53
    replied
    Originally posted by COMMANDERPINK1 View Post
    You Aussies are a brave bunch 5000 miles road trip, that was a good read but dont know if I would want to atempt it even in a modern car even in populated country. Nice job!
    Tom
    It was great fun and I would do it again. I still do not have my '53 back on the road. New engine is being built for it.

Leave a comment:

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    Originally posted by davepink53 View Post
    My Feb issue arrived today and I am more than happy with it! We had our cars on the inside cover and a 4 page spread with an article covering our 5000+ mile trip to the Fremantle National Meet last Easter. Great article
    and photos, well done Richard Salter on your story.
    You Aussies are a brave bunch 5000 miles road trip, that was a good read but dont know if I would want to atempt it even in a modern car even in populated country. Nice job!
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Cool beans. 'Glad to hear our Aussie members are receiving that issue in a timely manner. It's one issue they'd want to have, so it would be disappointing if delivery was delayed. Good that it's early, if anything. BP

Leave a comment:

• davepink53
    replied
    My Feb issue arrived today and I am more than happy with it! We had our cars on the inside cover and a 4 page spread with an article covering our 5000+ mile trip to the Fremantle National Meet last Easter. Great article
    and photos, well done Richard Salter on your story.

Leave a comment:

• HAWK64
    replied
    My Feb issue arrived in the mail today with excellent Australian content both on the cover & inside. Thanks to Art & Ann for the setting out.

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    WOW ......TWs showed up here in Canada today , one of the earliest for me . ( and all the pages have been cut too <g> )

Leave a comment:

• Lenny R2
    started a topic Turning Wheels

Turning Wheels

Received my Feb TW today a little early then i usually get it going to read it tomorrow.
Working...
X