Turning Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Wheels

Received my Feb TW today a little early then i usually get it going to read it tomorrow.

WOW ......TWs showed up here in Canada today , one of the earliest for me . ( and all the pages have been cut too <g> )
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

My Feb issue arrived in the mail today with excellent Australian content both on the cover & inside. Thanks to Art & Ann for the setting out.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
      MELBOURNE.

Comment

My Feb issue arrived today and I am more than happy with it! We had our cars on the inside cover and a 4 page spread with an article covering our 5000+ mile trip to the Fremantle National Meet last Easter. Great article
        and photos, well done Richard Salter on your story.
        Dave Pink
        Victoria, Australia

1916 SF Roadster
        1925 ER Tourer
        1925 Panel Delivery
        1953 Champion Sedan
        1957 Golden Hawk
        1971 Avanti II

Studebaker Car Club Of Australia Website
        http://www.studebakercarclub.net

Comment

Cool beans. 'Glad to hear our Aussie members are receiving that issue in a timely manner. It's one issue they'd want to have, so it would be disappointing if delivery was delayed. Good that it's early, if anything. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by davepink53 View Post
            My Feb issue arrived today and I am more than happy with it! We had our cars on the inside cover and a 4 page spread with an article covering our 5000+ mile trip to the Fremantle National Meet last Easter. Great article
            and photos, well done Richard Salter on your story.
            You Aussies are a brave bunch 5000 miles road trip, that was a good read but dont know if I would want to atempt it even in a modern car even in populated country. Nice job!
            Tom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by COMMANDERPINK1 View Post
              You Aussies are a brave bunch 5000 miles road trip, that was a good read but dont know if I would want to atempt it even in a modern car even in populated country. Nice job!
              Tom
              It was great fun and I would do it again. I still do not have my '53 back on the road. New engine is being built for it.
              Dave Pink
              Victoria, Australia

1916 SF Roadster
              1925 ER Tourer
              1925 Panel Delivery
              1953 Champion Sedan
              1957 Golden Hawk
              1971 Avanti II

Studebaker Car Club Of Australia Website
              http://www.studebakercarclub.net

Comment

Working...