New Phantoms... from an Unexpected Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Phantoms... from an Unexpected Source

Turns out there's a real artist out there who does the kind of PhotoChops I do, but does them right.

You can find these here: http://artandcolour.blogspot.com/201...oor-coupe.html
    Attached Files

Those are really nice looking sedans. I wonder how they would have sold?
    Klif
    55 Speedster/Street Machine
    63 Avanti R2
    64 Convertible R1

Comment

Those are nice.

On the interior shot of the yellow one, he should have moved the arm rest to what is now the 'latch' end of the rear door. That would make it a lot easier to close that 'suicide' door.
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
        Those are nice.

On the interior shot of the yellow one, he should have moved the arm rest to what is now the 'latch' end of the rear door. That would make it a lot easier to close that 'suicide' door.
        That would make it a bit difficult to place one's arm on, no? The armrest works where it is; he only needs a loop hung close to the jamb that kind of looks like one of those that hangs from the roof for one to hang onto.
        Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
        Kenmore, Washington
        hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
        '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
        '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
        '69 Pontiac Firebird
        (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

We all love {my wife n daughter n I} that Yellow sedan. The car is gorgeous and the interior is fantastic.
          Paul, I am sure there is some kind of finger grab closer to the front of the door to make swing it shut easier.
          The lines of that car and the sleek styling of the interior...I'm in love.

Comment

Now,

If Chris Dresbach, the young man with that 53 prototype carcass taken out of the Studebaker graveyard (http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ight=prototype), were to get hooked up with a fellow with this artist's talent you might be able to get an idea of what that 53 Stude prototype with the sunroof might have looked like if it had been put into production.
            Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
            Kenmore, Washington
            hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
            '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
            '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
            '69 Pontiac Firebird
            (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

Originally posted by hausdok View Post
              That would make it a bit difficult to place one's arm on, no? The armrest works where it is; he only needs a loop hung close to the jamb that kind of looks like one of those that hangs from the roof for one to hang onto.
              That's true, wouldn't be an armrest anymore, would it?
              Paul
              Winston-Salem, NC
              Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Working...
              X