Karel Staple meeting at CAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karel Staple meeting at CAM

If you're not busy watching football today and live in the Sacramento area, stop by the California Auto Museum at 11am. Karel Staple club is having a meeting there today. Studebakers on display for the Car Club Cavalcade and the museum still has the #9 Avanti.

Visitors welcome...
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Thanks for the invite, Jon.
    I missed you guys at Cheesecake and if my toddler didn't have a crush on a girl old having her 3rd birthday today, we'd be there. As his age and traveling radius increases we'll meet soon.
    Andy
    62 GT

Comment

Had a good turnout today. Big crowd but only 3 Studebakers in the parking lot outside. It's a good thing we had 7 member cars inside at the Car Club Cavalcade.

It was raining but I needed to test my new defroster and my windshield wipers. We had two other attendees that are die-hard drivers and always bring their Studes.

Looks like Sweeney was right. The roof was leaking right on Pat Dilling's car. Sorry Pat, the museum will work on keeping it off.
      Jon Stalnaker
      Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Great job Jon, we enjoyed the day. Thanks for all you do for the club!
        Lou Van Anne
        62 Champ
        64 R2 GT Hawk
        79 Avanti II

Comment

Oh, almost forgot...Juan judged Pat's '53 as the "coolest Studebaker" there.
          Lou Van Anne
          62 Champ
          64 R2 GT Hawk
          79 Avanti II

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
            Oh, almost forgot...Juan judged Pat's '53 as the "coolest Studebaker" there.
            You must have rushed him inside on account of the rain and he missed my truck in the parking lot.
            Jon Stalnaker
            Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
            X