Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hausdok
    replied
    There used to be a fellow named Mike Williams that would frequent this board and the PackardInfo site. I'd heard that he used to have a site called PackardHawk.com where he had a registry of P.H.'s. That site's been shut down. If you can get in contact with Williams, maybe he'll have the information you seek.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Is there a site available showing the surviving Packard Hawks?

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Thanks for the info.It was black when I had it,but it had been repainted,but I thought it looked like it had been red before.I was told it had been brought up from Texas.It was missing the front bumper,but was a very solid car.There was also another at that time frame located in Kent Wa.-west hill.The owner used to make Thomas custom guitars.It had rear quarter damage and the last I saw it it was in Tacoma Wa.

Leave a comment:

• hausdok
    replied
    Hi,

I know a fellow in Auburn, WA that has one that color too but I don't know what the serial number is.

Leave a comment:

• Dads Baby
    replied
    Originally Parchment White.

Leave a comment:

• hausdok
    replied
    Hi Robert,

What color is it?

Leave a comment:

• Dads Baby
    replied
    The last Packard Hawk roster I have shows it still in Oregon. Owner's first name is Richard.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    started a topic Packard Hawk 58LS1480 Location?

Packard Hawk 58LS1480 Location?

While going through some old paperwork in my desk I came across an old vehicle registration of a Packard Hawk I owned 42 years ago.I've always wondered what ever happened to it over time,but until now the serial # was long gone.Does anyone know where the vehicle is now?If I remember correctly I believe I sold it to someone in Oregon.Just curious if anyone has any information.Thanks Bob
Working...
X