No announcement yet.

10 Significant Studebakers for 10K Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jbwhttail-------------------------------A REAL STUDEBAKER MAN! ( and hats off to Nancy also )

Comment

Originally posted by jbwhttail View Post
      Earl Drews' 1956 President 2 door did not have power seats, I remember it well. It started out as a black and white, was painted later yellow and white. I returned the car to black and white. It also had power steering but no power brakes.

Funniest story ever on this car..... Nancy and I were visiting her grandmother in Michigan when Nancy was pregnant with our first, on the way home Nancy got to feeling ill. As we are doing 70 mph down interstate 69 Nancy looks at me and says, I'm going to get sick. My response........Don't you dare get sick inside or on the outside of this car, hold it till I can get stopped!!!!..........she did.
      Excellent, Joe; thanks for the clarification. (No wonder I couldn't keep the car's color scheme straight in my mind; it went from the OEM Black & White to Yellow & White and back to Black & White over the time I knew it! <GGG>)

'Good "save" on the interior...and exterior; 'what a man! More <GGG> Bob
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
        jbwhttail--A REAL STUDEBAKER MAN! (and hats off to Nancy also )
        Under the circumstances, Ed, that might have worked as well...(had it been a "ten-gallon" Stetson, of course!) <GGG> BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Your quick Bob!

Comment

Working...
          X