wiring a studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring a studebaker

Is there anyone in the corvallis or eugene oregon area that is good at wiring a studebaker any help appreciated thanks ed

Did you find a car Ed?
    Dave Nevin
    Corvallis, OR
    1953 Champion Deluxe Coupe
    Stud-e-venture blog

Comment

Yep a 1956j golden hawk totally rebuilt engine, transmission two new mufflers and brand new brakes you can eat off the engine compartment great interior too

Comment

Post some pix please! That's exciting
        sigpic
        JohnP, driving & reviving
        60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Comment

What is the main reason for rewiring? Is the original wiring hacked up? Does it have issues? Are you thinking of a complete rewire or just sorting out a few problems? I'm not an expert but I would be willing to help you, I've rewired a couple of cars in my day and they worked fine. I'm about 25 miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
            Yep a 1956j golden hawk totally rebuilt engine, transmission two new mufflers and brand new brakes you can eat off the engine compartment great interior too

Congratulations on becoming an Owner of one of the most ...if not ..."THE" most unique Studebaker-Packard production cars ever built!!! IF ... you haven’t already done so, besides joining the SDC and YOUR Local Chapter, please consider registering your new 56J at: http://www.1956goldenhawk.com/index1.htm and then joining us on the 56J ONLY GROUP on Yahoo here: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/56Jonlygroup/ where several members have owned their ’56 Golden Hawks nearly as long as the Studebaker Drivers Club, Inc. has existed!!!
            Last edited by Welcome; 01-19-2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Private Message sent...

Comment

Glad to see you found something. And that it is possibly the best of the best??
                Always smart to get the "Best" model and one that is in great condition to start with.
                Sorry to all you 4 Dr guys.....but a 56 Golden Hawk? Can't geat much better than this!
                Good Roads
                Brian
                PS
                Now get out there and drive the wheels off of it.
                Brian Woods
                woodysrods@shaw.ca
                1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
                X