No announcement yet.

I could use some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have a mobile with internet you can vote daily on that too.
    The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Comment

Remember guys, second place is the first looser.
      Hey, guilt is a grreat motivator!
      Gunny is only 9 1/2 points behind the Dodge, keep it up!
      Cheers, Kennie

Comment

'Just voted again, but that Dodge is commanding a good lead. Better second than less-than-second, and at least the Dodge is a cool vehicle. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
          Just don't brag about multiple voting...
          It can bring unwarranted scorn upon the contestant (especially from the AACA crowd)...
          BTDT
          It's OK in this case, since the rules say we can vote every day. The problem would be people voting MORE than once per day.

Hope we all remember to do our one vote a day; whatever happens we can know we did it honestly. Good luck, my good friend!
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Done. Just remember to do the same in the upcoming Presidential elections! Dan

Comment

You got my vote.

Comment

That Dodge has a pretty steady lead...looks like he's matching vote for vote. His friends are helping daily just as mine are. There's only a few days left but whatever happens, happens. It does make me wonder whether I could be doing better if I had known of this at the beginning of the month rather than halfway through.
                Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Let's make sure a lot of people know about this contest!

The boo-birds have already started complaining when the Avanti broke through to second place.
                  That, in itself, motivates me to push even harder...
                  Having lived through that a few years ago... The best answer is to .......WIN!
                  Jeff
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Time to bump the thread back to page one. May as well keep pushing 'til we cross the finish line.
                    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

The Dodge Brothers contingent must be on to us.

'Got to #2 and 'can't seem to close that gap. Phooey.

'Keep voting anyway, and spread the word. BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Gunslinger, Car is looking good! Just voted "Chicago-Style". Vote Early and often!
                        sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

I voted, always happy to help out a fellow Avanti owner.

If we don't hang together....
                          63 Avanti R1 2788
                          1914 Stutz Bearcat
                          (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Just bumping it to the top...only a few more days to catch up.
                            Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

'Widening the lead over #3 but still not closing in on #1, percentage-wise.

Phooey. 'Will keep voting. BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

I voted for it. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X