Where is the SASCO stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the SASCO stuff?

The new owner took down the SASCO web site when I was hoping he'd expand it. He did say prices will go up, but I don't see the stuff available at all. I know they "found" bins of parts Dennis didn't know he had....where is it? I called and I was told the new owner would get back to me, is the inventory still incomplete? Don't they have a computer list with prices yet?

Just getting anxious.

Try looking at Studebaker International!

Comment

The Stude International guy bought the stock, but his catalouge doesn't reflect it, at least not what I see

Comment

Some of that SASCO stuff is in my garage and barn. I went up a week before they closed and spent a bunch.

Comment

Smart man. I wish I could have helped Dennis stay in business. I do miss SASCO

Comment

Carl,I sent you a pm.
            Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
            Some of that SASCO stuff is in my garage and barn. I went up a week before they closed and spent a bunch.
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

63t-cab didn't I buy a couple of fenders years ago and you delivered them to York?

Comment

The catalog that Studebaker International put out for 2012 is about twice the thickness of previous years and reflects many more listing of parts. As stated in the front cover of the catalog not ever part is in the catalog, so if there is something specific you are looking for give them a phone call and they will do there best to see if they have it in inventory.
                sigpic
                John
                63R-2386
                Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Originally posted by kelmbaker View Post
                  Don't they have a computer list
                  I'm personally working on it Monday through Friday...
                  The next catalog should include A LOT of SASCO's inventory.
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
                  X