Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It sure would be nice to get my issue of turning wheels been waiting and nothing so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sure would be nice to get my issue of turning wheels been waiting and nothing so far

Where is my issue ?????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
    Do you mean your FIRST issue? Did you join the SDC recently???

TIA

Comment

Your "issue" should be directed to:
      Cornerstone Registration Ltd
      PO Box 1715
      Maple Grove, MN 55311

mark@cornerstonereg.com

(763) 420-7829

No one here can investigate your question.

Henry Votel
      Forest Lake, MN
      Henry Votel,
      Forest Lake, MN
      Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

I am in the same boat concerning not receiving my January issue of Turning Wheels. I contacted the editors and was told that all of January's issues were mailed at the same time by the printer and that the problem was with my post office. The problem is that several folks I know with different home post offices are yet to get their January issue. I will contact mine next week if I do not get it today. I guess my quandary is that if somebody in Australia can get theirs already, why can't I? Until last month this had not been a problem. Prior to December I got mine by the 3rd week of the month prior to the issue's month. But December saw a dramatic change and this month is the same.
        Last edited by JRoberts; 01-14-2012, 04:37 AM.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Joe, you're not alone. Distribution has been spotty, even though they went into the mail at the same time. I've had my January issue (I don't get special treatment being "on staff;" my copy is mailed the same as everybody else's) more than two weeks.

But the other day, per the post about his 1963 Daytona Wagonaire being in Motor Trend Classic, I was talking to Malcolm Berry. He lives barely 100 miles east of me and said no one in his western-Ohio area had received theirs yet, including him!

Weird. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Got mine last Thursday 1/12/12

Comment

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
              Where are you and what issue are you expecting?
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                Joe, you're not alone. Distribution has been spotty, even though they went into the mail at the same time. I've had my January issue (I don't get special treatment being "on staff;" my copy is mailed the same as everybody else's) more than two weeks.

But the other day, per the post about his 1963 Daytona Wagonaire being in Motor Trend Classic, I was talking to Malcolm Berry. He lives barely 100 miles east of me and said no one in his western-Ohio area had received theirs yet, including him!

Weird. BP
                Well, I did get the March issue of Hot Rod yesterday.
                Joe Roberts
                '61 R1 Champ
                '65 Cruiser

Comment

As the ole saying goes......Give it a few days. When the employee at the post office has finished reading it during lunch, you'll then get it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                    Well, I did get the March issue of Hot Rod yesterday.

Did you notice how the 'stock' Mustang on the cover went from 200MPH on the cover to 250 mph in the index, and back to 200 mph in the article?
                    Jeff
                    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
                      Did you notice how the 'stock' Mustang on the cover went from 200MPH on the cover to 250 mph in the index, and back to 200 mph in the article?
                      Jeff
                      Merely verifies good acceleration and good brakes, Jeff. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Still waiting anxiously for my January issue here in sub sea level mudland (Netherlands)
                        The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                          Merely verifies good acceleration and good brakes, Jeff. BP

Bob, you took the words right out of my mouth.
                          Joe Roberts
                          '61 R1 Champ
                          '65 Cruiser

Comment

haven't got my jan issue yet...

joe, i thought i might get mine on saturday - before yours again, since the usps fayetteviile distribution center seems to deliver our mail here in wilm before they do yours...

maybe tuesday?
                            Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Well, not today for me.
                              Joe Roberts
                              '61 R1 Champ
                              '65 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
                              X