Gittin' my playhouse back in order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gittin' my playhouse back in order

For the first time since the April 27th storm, I have been able to do a little clean up in my shop. A friend gave me a Studebaker sign, and I put it up this week (too cold to work outside). Got about a fourth of the way on clean up. Here's my new sign.

Cool beans, Tex. I wonder how many people today would make the connection between crude oil and the dinosaur in the older Sinclair Oil Company logo.

(And I'm trying to imagine needing ten gallons of gear lubricant, too! <GGG>) BP.
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Glad to hear it, Tex. Once the headlines stop it's easy to forget the long-term devastation in these situations, both physically and spiritually. Hope you get everything ship-shape soon.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Bob A, We are well on the road to recovery, Thanks.
        Bob P., Here's what was using these large (5 gal) cans of gear oil and lube.
        Notice one of the cans in the foreground.

Last edited by Flashback; 01-13-2012, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X