From the Issaquah (Washington) Press, 1972

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Issaquah (Washington) Press, 1972

This is an ad for a former Studebaker dealership, located in Snoqualmie, Washington. Snoqualmie is a small town, located around 30 miles east of Seattle on Interstate 90. The building was demolished in 2000. The advertisement showcases the building's 1972 remodel. A larger copy of the ad can be found at http://studebakerdealers.blogspot.co...2-ad-from.html
    Attached Files
    \"Life is short, write in pen\"

Snoqualmie-- God bless you! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist.)
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

It does sound like the sound of sneezing. I never noticed that before.

Comment

Too much time on my hands!
        1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Truck drivers know the name of Snoqualmie because of the mountain pass of the same name. I drove it during a snow storm manyyears ago.
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

The ad is still too small for me to recognize the person shown. Don Moller had two part time salesmen in the mid-late sixties. One was Bob Koba, a full time US Mail carrier (Koba as in the Koba Farm family of Fall City). The other salesman, I have forgotten his name, but he was a full time local butcher in one of the markets there. The Snoqualmie thing, Don's license plate frames said "Sunny Snoqualmie" on them which was always a chuckle because most of the year it's anything but sunny there. The Issaquah Press was a small newspaper at that time, but so was Issaquah then.
            Dean

CLEM

Comment

For a better picture, go to the link. http://studebakerdealers.blogspot.com/
              It is Don Moller, according to the caption.

Comment

Working...
              X