Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    Black with red interior, reclining seats, AC... I see a future show winner there. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• JeffDeWitt
    replied
    Looks like a heck of a lot of work and a great car when you're done. Good luck and keep us posted!

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    That's one loaded Hawk! Dig the tinted glass. If it has power steering You've nailed it!

Leave a comment:

• TMAN0950
    replied
    Hi, the engine has been changed, I still may be able to find the orginal engine for it. If I can't find it I will go with this one if I can't find a 62 engine and change the valve covers to make it look right.

Leave a comment:

• HAWK64
    replied
    Originally posted by BruceT View Post
    where is that field of Studes exactly?
    Chuck Naugle is still listed in the 2012 SDC Member Roster as living at Vail in Arizona.

Leave a comment:

• parts2
    replied
    Terry ..
    I am also in Tucson..
    Yes..a lot of work..but in the end a rare and well optioned GT.

Best of times with your project..

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    Looks like a well optioned car....nice colors too. Best of luck on your restoration

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Great car to save! I've got a running '62 GT 4-spd. with nice interior that's got a bad frame and floor boxes that I'm hoping to find a solid shell and frame for. I had a '63 last year and it was a great driving car. When it's done you'll really enjoy it! Good luck with it.

Leave a comment:

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    Sounds great and good luck. Looks like the Hawk had some good company the past 30 or so years.
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• qsanford
    replied
    Nice '61 Lark wagon in the background of photo three!

Leave a comment:

• BruceT
    replied
    where is that field of Studes exactly?
    Last edited by BruceT; 01-08-2012, 09:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Chucks Stude
    replied
    Not being critical, it just looks like the engine has been changed( 4 bolt valve covers). Does it have an oil filter on the passenger side, lower part of the block?

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    That'll keep you busy for a while, great piece to start with. Have fun!

Pat

Leave a comment:

• 52hawk
    replied
    I see reclining bucket seats,4 speed,and air conditionng!! Neat project!

Leave a comment:

• HAWK64
    replied
    Originally posted by TMAN0950 View Post
    I got a 62 Hawk that had been [ATTACH=CONFIG]13207[/ATTACH]my best friends in High School (class of 1969 ). It has been setting out and not used in 37 years. I know it goint to take alot of wo[ATTACH=CONFIG]13206[/ATTACH]rk but I hope to get back on the road. I will be asking for help from this form from time to time, It's going to be fun. Thanks Terry[ATTACH=CONFIG]13205[/ATTACH]
    The Hawk photo with the other Studebakers makes me guess it came from Chuck Naugle's collection of Studebakers. Good luck with the restoration.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X