Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim B PEI
    replied
    Although Mercury pickups WERE marketed in Canada if not the US (Like Fargo trucks--I always wondered as a kid about that because the only Fargo I knew was in North Dakota), that one looks a bit 'stitched together, just looking at the right front fender

Leave a comment:

• clonelark
    replied
    LOL the Merc caught my eye too, had to look it over close, but the Speedster also caught my eye. Sorry but City vehicles don't do much for me.

Leave a comment:

• klifton1
    replied
    I don't think that Merc is standard issue. I've always liked the 41 Mercurys. Even had a couple.
    Klif

Leave a comment:

• Play Wagon
    replied
    Okay, I'm certain that's the only '41 Mercury pickup I've ever seen. Didn't know such a thing existed. I have seen a few more recent examples, though.

JSC

Leave a comment:

• hausdok
    replied
    Holy Crap!

I followed that link above to your City of Seattle Larks thread and damn near fell off my chair when I came to the picture of the Lark in the Cedar Park neighborhood (Picture 20507-87 c-1A 2-21-61). I inspected that home years ago.

At first I thought I was mistaken. I searched my computer for that house number and it pulled up the exact report I was thinking about. Then I pulled up the King County Tax records and compared the name of the original owner of the house I'd inspected to the name posted on the house next to the house number in the photo - Wright. Yep, I was right; I inspected that house on 7th of March 2006.

Talk about your six degrees of separation. What are the odds?

Mike O'Handley
    Kenmore, Washington
    hausdok@msn.com

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    More City of Seattle Studes here:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=seattle

Craig

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    I'm a sick man.
    Meds are always available for restoration!

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Of course I would notice a '55 Speedster without noticing my own name, clear as can be.

I'm a sick man.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    I think that may only be a 16G-C5.
    Matthew, is that your hardwoods mill on the right?

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I'll take the Speedster, please.

Leave a comment:

• BRUCESTUDE
    started a topic Another dependable city car!

Another dependable city car!

Seattle 1962...The "D" prefix was for city vehicles.
Working...
X