Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dean pearson
    replied
    I don't know about you guys but this for a lot of studie fans in that area should bring new meaning to the letters P.O.

Man o man what a cool car,

Dean.

Leave a comment:

• cdn56J
    replied
    Allen
    It was advertised at Plunkett's for $7500
    Wayne

Leave a comment:

• studebaker-R2-4-me
    replied
    Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Guess I missed that meeting and I wasn't at Plunketts either
    Neither was I and I don't have the room for it either.... For interest sake, do you know what it sold for?

Allen

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Guess I missed that meeting and I wasn't at Plunketts either.....too bad that car should of stayed in Hamilton

Leave a comment:

• cdn56J
    replied
    Bob and Alan, Hamilton Chapter members had first crack at this car before it went to Alberta. I had visited Bernie a number of times to look at the car, I took pictures and brought them to our Chapter meetings. I even made up a large sandwich board with details and photos and displayed it at our Studebaker site ay the Plunkett Show in 2010. I was negotiating with Bernie on a purchase price, but I did not have a storage location that would ensure that mice would not get into the upholstery. When he told me that someone from Alberta wanted to look at the car I figured it was going to a better home, sure looks like it did!

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Oh, those Albertans can be tricky fellers...

Leave a comment:

• studebaker-R2-4-me
    replied
    Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Gee Al , if that car was advertised here in Hamilton I can't see that it would of ever got by all the club members here....doesn't make sense??
    Your right! It's hard to believe it was advertised for over a year with NO bites???? I don't believe that it was right under our noses and no one looked at it and then a guy in Edmonton buys it and ships it west!

Allen

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Gee Al , if that car was advertised here in Hamilton I can't see that it would of ever got by all the club members here....doesn't make sense??

Leave a comment:

• 1915 Studebaker Article in Edmonton Journal

My Father called me today about an article in the Edmonton Journal about a 1915 Studebaker. Nice that he keeps his eyes peeled for me for anything Studebaker, after all he's the cause of my "all things Studebaker"

Enjoy:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/cars/...713/story.html

Allen
Working...
X