New tailight housing gthawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tailight housing gthawk

looking for a new, nos gthawk tailight housing for my 64 hawk!... email- studebaker33@yahoo.com
    hunter stanley

NLA, (no longer available), except maybe in someone's Estate sale from the deceased's bedroom closet!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
      NLA, (no longer available), except maybe in someone's Estate sale from the deceased's bedroom closet!
      Great Scott!
      JimsLeadCommander

Comment

Originally posted by JimsLeadCommander View Post
        Great Scott!
        (Ducks to avoid flying toilet paper)

Comment

yeah i know this... still you can find them.. i have already found one! just wondering if anyone has another.
          hunter stanley

Comment

Try Snyder Studebaker this guy is excellent and if he doesn't have new one he can probably make one of his look better than new. Try his web site and look at "shop" than be amazed at the parts he has done. He has many sources I love his work. I copied the following from his site: Contact us today by phone at 815-652-7655 or by email at stude@snyderstudebakerparts.com

Comment

Here is another guy I used. He had a brand new in the box 53 front grill surround that as you, I was told I would never ever find. Also do you know about the "unoffical Studebaker swap page"? Search that thing too a lot of vendors just need to be asked. You'll find one. Anyway try Bo Markham too: see below.
              Bo Markham 254 526 0063
              markhamb@earthlink.net
              254-526-0063

Comment

Thank you jg61hawk.. i apreciate it!
                hunter stanley

Comment

Originally posted by jg61hawk View Post
                  He had a brand new in the box 53 front grill surround that as you, I was told I would never ever find.
                  Speaking of unobtainium, we have a NOS in the box 54 C/K (coupe/hardtop) grill surround with a truly excellent other side. (these can also be used on 53's too). Are they for sale? Possibly. Not cheap. PM if any intrest.

Comment

Working...
                  X