This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omaha show

I just have a question for anybody that can answer me. I am not a member of any club,yet,but can I come to Omaha and see all the Studes. I am a proud owner of a 56 powerhawk,but it is 'in progress' at this time. If we can come view the cars ,would Thursday be the best day? Any information would be appreciated.

Anyone can come and view the cars and Thursday would be the best day as they will all be on the showfield. Please consider joining SDC, the magazine alone is worth the price of membership which currently is$1995 for new members. See me and I will give you a sample copy of Turning Wheels.Ask any staff member and they will point me out to you.

Frank J.van Doorn
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Anyone can come and view the cars and Thursday would be the best day as they will all be on the showfield. Please consider joining SDC, the magazine alone is worth the price of membership which currently is$1995 for new members. See me and I will give you a sample copy of Turning Wheels.Ask any staff member and they will point me out to you.

Frank J.van Doorn
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

Goshes, Terry! Don't wait until you have that Hawk on it's feet to join the fun! Heck, there's a fair number of SDC members that don't even OWN a Stude!!!
        You're missing out on some great reading if you're not getting Turning Wheels deliverd to your mailbox.

Where do you hail from and what's the status of your Hawk???[] We wanna hear about it!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President 2-dr
        1955 President State
        1951 Champion Biz cpe
        1963 Daytona project FS
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Goshes, Terry! Don't wait until you have that Hawk on it's feet to join the fun! Heck, there's a fair number of SDC members that don't even OWN a Stude!!!
          You're missing out on some great reading if you're not getting Turning Wheels deliverd to your mailbox.

Where do you hail from and what's the status of your Hawk???[] We wanna hear about it!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President 2-dr
          1955 President State
          1951 Champion Biz cpe
          1963 Daytona project FS
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

THAT'S 19 DOLLARS AND 95 CENTS (NOT $1995), AND A BARGAIN!

ENJOY THE FUN AT OMAHA.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
            53 Starliner Hardtop
            Newton Grove, NC

Comment

ENJOY THE FUN AT OMAHA.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
              53 Starliner Hardtop
              Newton Grove, NC

Comment

You go to Omaha and I'll bet he'll join before he leaves

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
                sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

You go to Omaha and I'll bet he'll join before he leaves

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
                  sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I'll have some applications laying on the table in the hotel
                    Frank van Doorn
                    Omaha, Ne.
                    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

I'll have some applications laying on the table in the hotel
                      Frank van Doorn
                      Omaha, Ne.
                      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

quote:Originally posted by stude53

ENJOY THE FUN AT OMAHA.

53 Starliner Hardtop
                        Newton Grove, NC
                        Thank you Bob, I was cringing big time at the thought of joining which I am going to do. only 19.95 thats a bargain.

www.automotivehistoryonline.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by stude53

ENJOY THE FUN AT OMAHA.

53 Starliner Hardtop
                          Newton Grove, NC
                          Thank you Bob, I was cringing big time at the thought of joining which I am going to do. only 19.95 thats a bargain.

www.automotivehistoryonline.com

Comment

Thanks for the info on the omaha show. I will be there thursday and will bring another Stude owner with me. We will probably both join SDC.He has a 53 champ hardtop and a 62 GT.Maybe some other stuff.Anyway,the numbers on my car are Model #56-B-C3 1264
                            Body #8849926 and Engine #VL7273. I'm sure one of you can tell me about what I have.It has set a long time and the interior is very bad and there is some rust in the trunk and fenders,but not REAL bad.The car is complete except for the door windows and some chrome that probably wouldn't go back on anyway.I intend to keep the Stude power and drivetrain intact but it will not be a complete restore.Kinda wanna make it like a 60's hot rod.Any help for some history would be appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the omaha show. I will be there thursday and will bring another Stude owner with me. We will probably both join SDC.He has a 53 champ hardtop and a 62 GT.Maybe some other stuff.Anyway,the numbers on my car are Model #56-B-C3 1264
                              Body #8849926 and Engine #VL7273. I'm sure one of you can tell me about what I have.It has set a long time and the interior is very bad and there is some rust in the trunk and fenders,but not REAL bad.The car is complete except for the door windows and some chrome that probably wouldn't go back on anyway.I intend to keep the Stude power and drivetrain intact but it will not be a complete restore.Kinda wanna make it like a 60's hot rod.Any help for some history would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X