Fun-Filled Indi Chapter Christmas Party Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun-Filled Indi Chapter Christmas Party Yesterday

I drove the 56J to the Christmas party yesterday, a 330 mile round trip, and worth every mile. I counted 40 fun loving, friendly, Stude people there. Good food, and great comraderie. I really need to catch up with the membership rep and renew membership in that wonderful chapter.

'Good to have you back, Joe, and 'glad you had a safe trip.

'Good that you got that cotton-pickin' rust-free California GT Hawk door shell out of my garage from Bob Peterson. It was becoming increasingly-difficult to turn down offers for that thing; I think the last offer I turned down was $625! <GGG>

Our Membership Treasurer is Tom Flynn, 4531 S. CR 500E Plainfield IN 46168-8608. Mail him a check to Indy Chapter SDC for $18 and you'll be all set for next year. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      'Good to have you back, Joe, and 'glad you had a safe trip.

'Good that you got that cotton-pickin' rust-free California GT Hawk door shell out of my garage from Bob Peterson. It was becoming increasingly-difficult to turn down offers for that thing; I think the last offer I turned down was $625! <GGG>

Our Membership Treasurer is Tom Flynn, 4531 S. CR 500E Plainfield IN 46168-8608. Mail him a check to Indy Chapter SDC for $18 and you'll be all set for next year. BP
      Good to be back Bob.

Yep, just can't beat California sheet metal. A BIG thanks to Bob Peters, and to you for storing it for me!

Will definitely send Tom F. my membership dues. The "Brickyard Bulletin" alnoe is worth $18, not to mention bein a member of the elite Indi Chapter

Comment

Working...
      X