Jack Harris, Billings, MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Harris, Billings, MT

Longtime SDC member, Jack Harris, husband of Bernadine Harris, passed away on December 16th. Jack & Bernie were often seen in their modified 2R5 mounted on a Dodge truck chassis with a Cummins diesel engine. Jack & Bernie were instrumental in the formation of the Yellowstone Chapter based in Billings. Bernie Harris is currently the editor of the Big Sky Bulletin, official newsletter of the Yellowtone Chapter. We are sad to hear the passing of Jack, and he will be dearly missed.

http://billingsgazette.com/lifestyle...42efdb04c.html

Below are two photos of Jack taken by Neil Crichton at the 2002 Pacific CanAm Zone Meet:

Craig

( I sincerly ask that the moderator leave this thread here for a few days before transfering it to the 'Obituaries' area of the Forum.)
    Last edited by 8E45E; 12-18-2011, 08:08 AM.

Sorry to hear Jack passed away. He had been struggling with his health for some time.They were the nicest couple to visit with at various meets. They made all the meets in the western part of the North Central Zone. He will be missed. Our condolences to Bernie.

Frank van Doorn
    North Central Zone Coordinator
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Last saw Jack at a meet in Kansas. He was a good old boy, and will be missed.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Jack was one of thosse guys when I pull into the shows If I did'nt find him right away, he'd find me. We always had something to talk about, or a story to share. Jack was huge promoter for SDC, fun loving friend of many. Rest in peace friend.

MIKE

Comment

Working...
        X