Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads Up: New Turning Wheels Indexes (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up: New Turning Wheels Indexes (pics)

SDCers wanting to locate "everything you ever wanted to know" about any subject that's ever been discussed in Turning Wheels have long been advised to purchase The Turning Wheels Index produced by SDCer Jan Young.

Two volumes had previously been available. Volume One covered the years 1972 (the first Turning Wheels in September of that year) through 1993. Volume Two covered 1993-2009.

Those two volumes have been combined and are now available as one huge, 318-page tome:

To date, no updates had been done for the years 2010 and 2011. As soon as Jan received the December 2011 Turning Wheels, he quickly added those entries to create this 28-page supplement covering the years 2010 and 2011:

Pictured above are proof copies of the two volumes Jan sent along yesterday.

To order either or both, check for prices and availability through publisher lulu.com, who handles both products' printing, binding, and distribution:

http://www.lulu.com/

BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 12-15-2011, 06:39 AM. Reason: added lulu link
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Psychic?

Bob - I was just talking last night with one of our Chapter members about where to find an index for TW as he is looking for some specific information that may have appeared in the Cooperator at some point. I advised him to get in touch with you - appears you were listening in!
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander
    Zone Coordinator
    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Originally posted by Mark57 View Post
      Bob - I was just talking last night with one of our Chapter members about where to find an index for TW as he is looking for some specific information that may have appeared in the Cooperator at some point. I advised him to get in touch with you - appears you were listening in!
      So thatwas the mental disruption at 3 AM! I thought it was the burrito hot sauce.

Seriously, about half the entries of any given index are topics that have appeared in The Co-Operator.

Many are cross-posted. So, for example, if you are looking for drum brake information on a 1962 Hawk, the same citation/reference will appear under both brakes and the advice area of 1962 Hawk. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
      X