Christmas Decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Decorations

You might be a redneck if you use a tire as a Christmas Decoration...

Neil Thornton

Speaking of 'redneck', here's my car:

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

My little sister called me and I talked her through posting the pictures. Glad to see she got it posted.

I REALLY like that "car" hangin' on the fence. I'm guessing that the door and front fender came off of the 4 speed Daytona wreck? Cool to see it reused into something so neat lookin'.

I don't recognize the '62 Lark that's in front of the door. Did you buy another one?

Nice to see a pic of Josh's little hardtop too.

Comment

The black Lark is not a decoration. That's Josh's Car. Just thought I would post a pic while I had my photographer on site.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
          My little sister called me and I talked her through posting the pictures. Glad to see she got it posted.

I REALLY like that "car" hangin' on the fence. I'm guessing that the door and front fender came off of the 4 speed Daytona wreck? Cool to see it reused into something so neat lookin'.

I don't recognize the '62 Lark that's in front of the door. Did you buy another one?

Nice to see a pic of Josh's little hardtop too.
          Really? you don't recognize the FLAMINGO?

Barney's car. has a blown head gasket.
          Neil Thornton

Comment

Didn't think about Barney's car. Thought you'd bought another one!

Comment

I suppose I should have knocked a few more dents out of the wrecked pieces befor I hung them on the fence.
              Yes the door and fender are from the wrecked Daytona. The rear quarter is from the 60 Hawk parts car. The trim is stuff I found laying around.
              Neil Thornton

Comment

Josh's Mom brought him and 8yr old Haleigh by the shop today. First time they had seen the car on the fence. Josh got worried and asked "You didn't cut my car up to make that did you?"
                Haleigh wanted to know "Did you cut that out of cardboard or what?"
                Neil Thornton

Comment

Just thought I would bring this back this year. Josh and I put Santa back in the car on the fence and strung Christmas lights around it today. It really looks cool at night.
                  Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                  X