63 Lark 2 door
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

I saw that and gave it some thought as I have a '92 F-350 4x4 my wife wants out of the driveway. However, I doubt I will have any internet access in South Bend to tend to an auction.

Comment

I saw that and gave it some thought as I have a '92 F-350 4x4 my wife wants out of the driveway. However, I doubt I will have any internet access in South Bend to tend to an auction.

Comment

Gary, you're more than welcome to the use of my ever-present laptop if you like[^]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Gary, you're more than welcome to the use of my ever-present laptop if you like[^]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Wow, 71 Studes on ebay. People seem to be taking advantage of the sale.

Matthew Burnette
            '59 Scotsman
            '63 Daytona
            Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Wow, 71 Studes on ebay. People seem to be taking advantage of the sale.

Matthew Burnette
              '59 Scotsman
              '63 Daytona
              Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Matthew,

You beat me to the comment, I thought the same thing as I was doing my nightly scroll through the listings. A number are just fishing (or satisfying their wife's request to clean up) as they have unrealistic opening bids.

Gary

Comment

Matthew,

You beat me to the comment, I thought the same thing as I was doing my nightly scroll through the listings. A number are just fishing (or satisfying their wife's request to clean up) as they have unrealistic opening bids.

Gary

Comment

Thanks for the notice John. A friend of mine who has never listed anything is testing the waters by selling his '02 Chevy Avalanche. The $1 listing fee sealed the deal for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Thanks for the notice John. A friend of mine who has never listed anything is testing the waters by selling his '02 Chevy Avalanche. The $1 listing fee sealed the deal for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
                      X