Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker: 100 YEARS ON THE ROAD ...looking for a NOS copy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are there any left ?
    I think since I have a 52 I need a nice nos copy.

Can anyone with one available pm me ?

Thanks,

Dean.

Comment

Got mine today too!! This thing is great! Paid 4 dollars shipping and the seller spent Over 8 bucks to send it. Nice job of packiing,and I bet now he wishes he'd have listed them a bit differently!
      I needed it because I am a 52 model! But this book would impress any Stude' owner.
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
        It's been awhile back and I can't locate the thread, but some Forum members were looking for a copy of the Studebaker publication "100 YEARS ON THE ROAD." This morning on eBay a Seller claims to have 10 copies from an old Dealer's stock. If you are interested, here is a link to that eBay auction: http://tinyurl.com/br9z87w

Disclaimer: I still have the copy Studebakers gave my Father back in 1952 and do not have interest, financially or otherwise, in the ones currently on eBay.
        I jumped on one of the copies immediately after reading your post (thanks very much for the alert). I received it today- amazing condition and the packing was superb (seller took a beating on mailing- was $6.90 vs the $4 asked and paid). I certainly left positive feedback.
        I have a very worn copy already and I have been outbid several times at higher prices than the seller asked trying to get a better one.
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
        X