Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back by popular demand pictures , pictures, pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    All of them! I mean I could just close my eyes and point and be satisfied any one of them as I sit back here in rustbeltville among my front fenders flappin in the breese larks and flintstone flyer brakes hawks.Please Santa,I"ve been good this year,I have,I have.
    NEIL G.

    Comment


    • #17
      You guys back east need to band together and have all this stuff I have shipped east, I will not be saving it for much longer as the landlord is on my case but I just tell him this is what I do, if you want another empty space just say so and I will get rid of every thing and stop paying you rent, right now of the 16,000 sq. feet he has only 8,500 sq rented so you know what his answer is. I also have another 500sq space with parts in and a lot at home, but being 70 and slowing down some the recliners get used more and more every day at the shop, how long can this go on??? take a look at what I mean.

      dash boards


      vent windows.


      regulators


      doors at home


      more doors and fenders, and hoods,


      this is how I travel when going east.


      we can not forget the frames also go east now and then.


      I guess you can call this the end.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California


      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        Gary, that hose is for the old style smog set up and goes to the outlet on the air cleaner, just looks like it is coming from the water manifold.
        I wasn't referring to the small hose connection. I was referring to the large air intake snout that someone got into the fan shroud, rather than off to the side where it belongs.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

        SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

        Comment


        • #19
          [QUOTE=studegary;601326]I wasn't referring to the small hose connection. I was referring to the large air intake snout that someone got into the fan shroud, rather than off to the side where it belongs.[/QUOT

          Gary how long have you been dealing with cars? don't you know a Ford supercharger when you see one?, not a lot of pressure but every little bit helps.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California


          Comment


          • #20
            Bob, if you should decide not to make that '64 into something even more unique than it already is, I may be interested in making it into a '63 ragtop. I would also need some good '63 front sheet metal for such a project also, being that the only rust-free sheet metal on my ragtop donor is the trunk lid.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Milaca View Post
              Bob, if you should decide not to make that '64 into something even more unique than it already is, I may be interested in making it into a '63 ragtop. I would also need some good '63 front sheet metal for such a project also, being that the only rust-free sheet metal on my ragtop donor is the trunk lid.
              Brent, every thing is for sale almost, and I do have good 63 front fenders , hood, windshield, doors from a 2 door, what more do you need?
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California


              Comment


              • #22
                Well, the specific items that are extremely rusty are the front fenders, headlight buckets, the cowl, the doors, rocker panels, the floor, the inside of the trunk and the frame is probably in bad shape too. My hood, trunk lid and even the rear fenders are okay. I figure it would save me a lot of work & money to buy a rust-free '63 or '64 hardtop body & frame and then transfer my mechanical parts to it. Or better yet, if you can find me a '63 Daytona convertible that needs little or no work and I will save what I have for spare parts!
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                  Well, the specific items that are extremely rusty are the front fenders, headlight buckets, the cowl, the doors, rocker panels, the floor, the inside of the trunk and the frame is probably in bad shape too. My hood, trunk lid and even the rear fenders are okay. I figure it would save me a lot of work & money to buy a rust-free '63 or '64 hardtop body & frame and then transfer my mechanical parts to it. Or better yet, if you can find me a '63 Daytona convertible that needs little or no work and I will save what I have for spare parts!
                  Brent my 63 hard top is going to Australia but you wound not wanted to cut the top off a Avanti powered lark, the 2 2door ones would make a perfect fit with some work rust free floors and fenders and frame, the 64 is still there since I have not done anything to it yet.
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California


                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                    You guys back east need to band together and have all this stuff I have shipped east
                    Bob, as you know I've thought many times about how to make this happen. Haven't been able to make the numbers make any sense thus far. I can't imagine how many tractor-trailer loads it would take just to haul the stuff in your pictures from CA to NY I was glad to help you get a bunch of stuff sold when you came to Lancaster, at least.

                    I have plenty of room here for a lot of stuff, but still recovering from a rough few years. Hopefully things will get better before you decide to dump everything, and I'll have the money to play.
                    Proud NON-CASO

                    I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

                    If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

                    GOD BLESS AMERICA

                    Ephesians 6:10-17
                    Romans 15:13
                    Deuteronomy 31:6
                    Proverbs 28:1

                    Illegitimi non carborundum

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I know Bob since we have talked about this in the past, the cheapest way but would not get every thing but a lot would be fly out and rent a large u-haul truck and a trailer that way one could get all the sheet metal and body's, full cars would be a different story, and Bob I do really thank you for all your love and help with Studebakers and some day it might work out that you get to fill your fields with them.
                      Candbstudebakers
                      Castro Valley,
                      California


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X