Eye Candy for 12/5/11: 56 President Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy for 12/5/11: 56 President Classic

Seen at SDC Hamilton Chapter BBQ, September 2008.

S.

Sweet. Looking very presidential.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Looks like the ent on the fender script got caught in the car wash brushes years ago. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

So now, it simply like to "Presid" over all it surveys

Gosh, if I didn't already have this scary fascination for 1957 Sedans, I could love me some 56s right quick!

(I used to have a Plymouth Horizon where the same thing happened. I just told everyone the 'izon' is off, and as soon as it started rusting, the Plymouth "Hor" was showing its true colours.)
        Last edited by Jim B PEI; 12-06-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I knew a guy who drove around in a circa-1980 Ford Tang for years...no fuss, no Mus... :-)

S.

Comment

'56 President is one of my favorites. If I ever got one, I'd like it to look like the green and white one in the museum. The look and color of that car is automotive art.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Working...
            X