Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting 62 Hawk

All,

I am currently parting out a REALLY rough 62 GT Hawk 289 flightomatic. Anybody looking for anything? I don't believe there will be any good body parts. maybe the doors and the hood. Parts are in central IL. PM me for your needs.
    1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
    All,

I am currently parting out a REALLY rough 62 GT Hawk 289 flightomatic. Anybody looking for anything? I don't believe there will be any good body parts. maybe the doors and the hood. Parts are in central IL. PM me for your needs.
    If the frame is OK; they are worth a few $$$ to the 1961 down Hawk and C/K guys. And I'm quite sure that 289 would make someone here on this Forum very happy.
    --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Frame is good. Gotta lot of tearing down before I get to that! 289 is stuck. Heads just came off today. I don't think it's going to be too bad to free it up. This car only has 56000 original miles but it has set since 1971. Bottom is totally rusted away, but like I said the frame looks real good. Interior is completely trash. It does have power steering and power brakes. All the glass is there, but the windshield has a wiper scratch in it.
      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Working...
      X