Moller Motors Siding (Snoqualmie WA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moller Motors Siding (Snoqualmie WA)

Which attachment did Moller Motors look like during the Lark era? (Shingles and stone, or vertical wood) I am planning a model of the building, but need to know which incarnation would be more accurate behind a model of a 1963 Lark Wagonaire.
    Attached Files
    \"Life is short, write in pen\"

That is hard to say, the "Studebaker" Dealership was probably taken in 1956 and the Dodge Dealership was much later, after Studebaker.

And I don't think according to the text, that the Dodge Dealership was the even same building.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 12-01-2011, 10:55 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Thanks. I did more research--they refaced it in 1971--see my site: http://studebakerdealers.blogspot.com

Comment

Join Seattle SDC and ask for pictures. The son is a member and quite knowlegeable about all Western WA dealers as well as others.... Seattle SDC has quite the books of pictures ......

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Tex, I do not remember what the building finish was during the Stude era, but when I bought a new 66' Barracuda there I think at least the shop area might have been concrete block and the front areas were wood? When Don Moller took over the dealership from his father and started the Chrysler-Plymouth era about 1965, he also was selling International trucks and I purchased a new 68' 1200 3/4 ton pickup from him. Before he had the Dodge franchise, Barret Motors had the Dodge dealership which was located about three or four blocks east on the north side of the street. After Barret quit, Puget Power moved into their building. You might try to contact Don Moller himself if he is still living (I think he must be about 80 now), I would not be surprised if he is still going strong. He moved over to the CleElum area in the late 90s. If you luck out and contact him he might to be able to answer a lot of your questions.
            Dean

CLEM

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
              X