Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudeMann
    replied
    The shot reminds me of the time my 51 Chevy was to be towed from a town in Wyoming to Salt Lake City for an emergency engine overhaul. After hooking up and hoisting my car the tow truck conked out. They called in a bigger wrecker to haul the smaller one to a local dealer for repair. However, they didn't bother to unhook my car from the smaller tow truck so we had 3 vehicles in a train for a few blocks.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    You got that right, John! BP

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    I think I would like to have about an hour to play under the tarp on that flat-bed loaded on the hauler. I suspect there are some treasures under there that us Studebaker folks live for.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Those are the fleet of Phil Harris (front trucks) and Malcomb Berry (rear trucks) from Daytona/Kettering/Fairborn OH.

Phil runs Fairborn Studebaker with Malcolm's assistance. Two of then nicest guys you'll ever meet; as honest and knowledgable as the day is long.

Within the last week or so, we had a picture of Phil and his grandson in the blue truck with a plow on the front, pushing snow down the driveway of his home and Fairborn Studebaker Central. BP

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    You know I am loving that shot!!!!!
    Oscar would fit right in there....Although he would need to be one in tow for now...lol.

Leave a comment:

• warrlaw1
    replied
    Cool. Looks like it was taken at Santa's summer workshop.

Leave a comment:

• Steve T
    started a topic Eye Candy 11/25/11: a buncha trucks!

Eye Candy 11/25/11: a buncha trucks!

One more from '09 Crossroads ZM...a diverse quartet of C-Cabs.

S.
Working...
X