Trying to find old studebaker dealer or auto service place in michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find old studebaker dealer or auto service place in michigan

Im trying to find a studebaker service department or dealership around port huron, mi. I have having my car lettered up like an old drag car and thought it would be cool to have a dealer or service department logo on the car somewhere so let me know if you guys know of any around that area back in the early 60s....thanks

Studebaker Dealers

Here is a good start!

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ebaker+dealers
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

It's not in Port Huron, but I saw this sign this summer in Albion, MI

--george

Comment

Originally posted by 59garagefindlark View Post
        Im trying to find a studebaker service department or dealership around port huron, mi. I have having my car lettered up like an old drag car and thought it would be cool to have a dealer or service department logo on the car somewhere so let me know if you guys know of any around that area back in the early 60s....thanks
        If you can't find anything closer, Ellsworth Sales & Service, Wheeler, MI was about 10 miles west of Saginaw. I believe the building is still there. No signs though as I pass through there on a monthly basis.

I'm a little late to the party but welcome to the site and I love the Lark gasser. Hopefully we'll be at the same show some day. I think I saw it earlier on the HAMB.

Bob
        Last edited by sweetolbob; 11-21-2011, 09:34 PM.
        , ,

Comment

Here's a better start...

http://www.studebaker-info.org/Dealers/page4.html#MI

There are a couple listed in Port Huron
          64 GT Hawk (K7)
          1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Working...
          X