No announcement yet.

New to SDC and heres my lark build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to have a hilborn setup but i just don't have that money at the moment haha. I do have a old crossram for it eventually though. It has a Super t10 borg warner 4 speed with a 9in ford with 4.56 full spool rearend. Yes they are spindle mounts on the front. I tried to do all period correct stuff for it.....

Comment

NICE CAR!! I went threw everything you are going threw building a Lark.everyone O seem to know has or is close to a guy with a Camaro. I too wanted to build something different. I have the twin turbo sbc lark.you are going to want to get a photobucket account here is a link to a site that will explain in detail how to post pix from photobucket. It is the same way on a lot of sites including this one hope it helps.read the thread it also includes every problem known to man on the photobucket thing.if you have a lot of pix to do at one time use the "bulk uploader" if you are using google chrome <----- MUCH FASTER BY 1000% Here you go.................. http://www.v8s10.org/forum/viewtopic...877085efaacb78

Comment

Working...
      X