49-51 Pickup front right fender needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49-51 Pickup front right fender needed

I have a buddy that is finishing up a 51 Pick up that needs a RIGHT front fender ..
    his shop is in West Sacramento ... he's not a computer type so he asked my help ...

email me or call 916-764-0700 if you have a fender - he perfers rust free straight fender on the west coast -- but he will consider all --- thanks for your help

John Sweeney
    Folsom CA
    1951 Studebaker Champion Regal Business Coupe
    1940 Mercury Conv (hers)
    2000 Excelsior- Henderson (also orphan)
    "Lone Dog ... No Woof"
    www.cruisinnews.com
    www.renoswapmeet.com
    John
    Folsom CA

"Lone Dog ... No Woof"

www.cruisinnews.com

www.SacramentoSwapMeet.com

John,

Go to the Truck Talk Site, they may be able to help you. Any fender up through '56 will work (as will '57 on if you fill the holes for the grille). I believe Chip Steckler in North Dakota was bringing some decent R sheet metal to South Bend.

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

John,

Go to the Truck Talk Site, they may be able to help you. Any fender up through '56 will work (as will '57 on if you fill the holes for the grille). I believe Chip Steckler in North Dakota was bringing some decent R sheet metal to South Bend.

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Working...
      X