Black and yellow truck plates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and yellow truck plates?

I forgot what thread it was in but someone here offered a newer member a set of early California "truck" plates in decent shape for a good price.

I would NEVER intentionally snake someone from an offer made to them.
    BUT if the member was not interested in those plates and the seller still has them, I may be interested in them.

I can not for the life of me remember who made the offer and I can not find the thread on search.

If someone remembers who offered those, or if that was you, please let me know.
    I dont know why I feel like may have been candbstudebakers or someone like that.

Anyways let me know.

WOW am I bad at this.
    I posted this and then typed in the one more obvious search "truck plates" and there it was. candbstudes offered them.
    Found my own answer. Not sure if that is good that I figured it out, or dumb that I did not figure it out sooner. lol

Comment

kmac530, help me out I can not find it...Bob
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

HAHAHA...I just realized that the thread I found that on was a long running update on 63 Champs '63 champ build....candbstude {Bob} had posted that over a year ago...I was reading thru the thread like it was new....what does Homer Simpson say "Dooh"

Comment

I have a set of them that came with my 60 Champ truck , which was brought here from the LA area.
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

have one black&yellow plate from iowa 1934, don,t know if it is a truck or car plate, just happens to be the year i was born. Mac.

Comment

Working...
            X