Shameless plug: Selling Speedster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless plug: Selling Speedster

I've re-listed on eBay and lowered the reserve by $600, so with that large of a price drop built in to the new reserve, I'm withdrawing the discount offer for forum members described below.

After 3 years of physical therapy on my shattered shoulder, I've sadly reached the conclusion that I cannot reach, push or lift well enough to take on the restoration of my Speedster project Natasha. I'll have to find something a little simpler.

I've collected quite a few parts in the 3 years + I've had the car. It's a project. You won't drive it home. See the full description here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1955-...item2316385045

If you're a forum member, bid $100 higher than you really want to, and if I can find you listed among the forum members here, I'll discount that $100 when it's time to make payment.

Thanks.

Paul
    Last edited by 3rdGenStude; 11-16-2011, 12:14 PM.
    I finally have a Stude I can drive! (sort of)
    1962 GT Hawk, 4 speed, a/c

BUMP (to get the edited content visible again.)

Comment

Good luck on the sale, sorry to hear of the curcumstances. I know the shoulder problem ordeal all too well (I crossed the two year point already, and when your 18 that's not so fun )
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes

Originally posted by silverhawk View Post
        (I crossed the two year point already, and when your 18 that's not so fun )
        Heh, heh. . . not much fun at 58 either. ;-)

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X