Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive light on the museum

http://www.chicagotribune.com/travel...0,848400.story

I visit often and the exhibits continue to get better.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

"...bearing pronounced protuberances of chrome."

Goodness! Such a risque link for a family forum, don't you think, Dick? <GGG>

Agreed:
    A great report and good press for our SNM. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

One of the new exhibits in the main lobby is a large collection of at least two dozen color renderings of Studebaker concepts done by Ted Pietsch who worked in Studebaker styling from 1952 thru 1962. During his long career in styling he also worked at Ford, Chrysler, Briggs and American Motors. I took several photos but all the renderings are under glass so there are problems with reflection. The one above is one of the better. Will post a few others later.
      Richard Quinn
      Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

I need to go pay homage....
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
        X