Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more production order 'fun' (post yours here...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more production order 'fun' (post yours here...)

Let's have a little fun posting production orders, shall we...?

Here we have Baby and Betsy~

This one is Dad's Pelham~

In case you are wondering why they look a bit different then what you may have for your car, or have seen on this Forum in the past~ the three Production Orders posted above were ordered back in the day before the StudeNational Museum became the source for your PO.

All of these '57 Studebakers currently 'live' in Whatcom County.

What have you got?
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I don't have the PO yet, but here's the original invoice for the new Broadmoor.

Bob Andrew's '57 Provincial.

A very rusty '58 Packard wagon that's a few miles south of me.

I don't think I ever scanned/photographed the PO's for my old '58 Commander (went with the car when I sold it) or '59 truck. If I can find the truck one, I'll post it too.

Comment

Here's our 60 Lark ragtop that we've owned since '85. I redid it as the 6cyl it was when built, but turned rightr around and re-did it as an 8cyl car after realizing how whimpy the little 170 was in this heavy machine.
        Attached Files
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Our Avanti

Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
          Fort Worth, TX

Comment

Here's the one for "The Saturday night special". Everything on it appears right, except
            I believe the upholstery came leather.

Comment

As far as the most interesting, and one that has settled a few arguments would be 'Skinny's' '60 Marshal Production Order

Craig

Comment

My '64 Daytona Wagonaire. Also included dealer sales ticket showing dealer add-ons.

My '53 Commander Starliner, LA-built. A number of options were installed by the dealer- p/b radio, back-ups, windshield washers, spot light/rear view mirror

My '64 Avanti. It also has a dealer-installed tilt column

Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
                '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

I don't have 'Sheba's production order, either, but here is her window sticker:

sigpic
                  Dave Lester

Comment

Comment

I have posted mine here before, but here they are grouped together:

Moby Grape's:

My 6-OD '65 Cruiser:

Big Bertha's:

Hamilton R-2 Hawk's:

Finally, my Daily Driver '66 Cruiser:

Craig
                      Last edited by 8E45E; 04-22-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Here's Pete's PO. The note to the lower right reads: Deliver to Walker to saddlemount for dealer. Drive this truck.

Destination: Roswell, NM . Was there a Stude dealer in Roswell???
                        Attached Files
                        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Nice to see old fashioned typed data!!!!
                          1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
                            As far as the most interesting, and one that has settled a few arguments would be 'Skinny's' '60 Marshal Production Order
                            Craig
                            While my '60 Marshal PO is interesting, I think the nearly identical PO's of my old '61 Lark police cars are fun to compare also.

Skinny___'59 Lark VIII Regal____'60 Lark Marshal___

Comment

I don't have a good copy of the production order for my '66 yet, but here's the Drive-Away Shipper Form (similar to production order) for the '63 still (sadly!) in my signature line below, and now in Australia:

And if you page down a bit on this link, you'll see the "Pete Duginski" mentioned on the shipper form, on the day he came to visit us and see the Skytop for the first time in over 45 years, in August of 2010:

Bill Pressler
                              Kent, OH
                              (formerly Greenville, PA)
                              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                              All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
                              X