Valley Cover Gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley Cover Gasket

Does anyone have a cross over part number for a valley cover gasket for a 259 V8? Thanks.

Buckeye Mel
    Genoa, OH

CROSSOVER?: You must mean a Felpro number D10034, they are the only major gasket manufacturer left. Surely you don't mean another make, as there is only one Studebaker V-8 shape, and it's like no other!

The Studebaker vendors are probably the only source of the single gasket. You will find us at studebakervendors.com

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

CROSSOVER?: You must mean a Felpro number D10034, they are the only major gasket manufacturer left. Surely you don't mean another make, as there is only one Studebaker V-8 shape, and it's like no other!

The Studebaker vendors are probably the only source of the single gasket. You will find us at studebakervendors.com

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I tried the D10034 number at NAPA, Autozone and Advantage Auto and and none of them could pull it up. I have bought it at Stude Vendors before but I need it soon so I can get my 62 Champ going for South Bend. This is my 5th Stude I have owned since 1989 and have used Stude suppliers from all over the country. I just wanted a quick fix so I could get going. Thanks for the help.

Buckeye Mel
        Genoa, OH

Comment

I tried the D10034 number at NAPA, Autozone and Advantage Auto and and none of them could pull it up. I have bought it at Stude Vendors before but I need it soon so I can get my 62 Champ going for South Bend. This is my 5th Stude I have owned since 1989 and have used Stude suppliers from all over the country. I just wanted a quick fix so I could get going. Thanks for the help.

Buckeye Mel
          Genoa, OH

Comment

Working...
          X