No announcement yet.

The Lamberti papers finis - Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard, the time and effort to post all of the Lamberti papers was massive..Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this effort. From anther Historian;s perspective, the information was and only interesting but also very informative as to the inter workings at Studebaker, Hopefully the museum will make them available to the public.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Hi Richard

I want to add my thanks and appreciation for all your good work to make these interesting, insightful and enlightening, though rarely public, meetings available to us. The week-to-week operations in those last months at South Bend were not a pleasant time for the principals. Dealing with production headaches while watching sales ebb must have caused no end of stress, knowing where that would lead.

Steve

Comment

Just a short note to say thank you to Richard Quinn , for making these minutes
        of meetings available on this Forum . I sure hope that at some stage , a copy
        of the rest of the 1963 weekly meetings turn up . But in the meantime , if it is
        possible to digitise the Minutes of the Board of Directors Meetings for the 2nd
        half of 1963 , that would be real interesting too , so go right ahead when you can.

CRUISER

Comment

Thank you for all of the time and effort in making these available. I found them to be very interesting.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks for posting these Mr. Quinn. I think it's cool that they included more lost facts on the Turtle which might not have otherwise been found.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

Thank you Mr. Quinn. This has been very informative.
              Also, thanks for the definition of "Snowballing." There are so many terms used in the auto field that have meanings that are not apparent.
              Thanks, again.

Comment

Originally posted by 9echo View Post
                Thank you Mr. Quinn. This has been very informative.
                Also, thanks for the definition of "Snowballing." There are so many terms used in the auto field that have meanings that are not apparent.
                Thanks, again.
                Jim, I think it is snowbanking!"

But bad things were sure snowballing for Studebaker during that time as well, so you're on the money anyway! <GGG> BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Richard,
                  Please allow me to express my gratitude to you for sharing this treasure trove with all of us. I can only wonder if other car clubs are nearly as fortunate as us. I doubt it.
                  Rog
                  '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                  Smithtown,NY
                  Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
                  X