• The Lamberti papers finis - Comments

Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Thanks for sharing this series.
    It has been most educational.
    Jeff
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

My sincere thank you to Mr Quinn, for posting the Lamberti papers. It was worthwhile and infomatitive
      to leann about the mangagement meetings of Studebaker. I wish there were more to read, it would have been so interesting.

Husband of Lark VIII girl.

Comment

Job Well Done, Mr. Quinn... Many thanks!
        64 GT Hawk (K7)
        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I'll ad my thanks also. Even after all these years they are still a wonderful read.
          Dean

CLEM

Comment

Bob

It's very unusual to get that much insight into the inter sanctum of the corporate works. I also thank you greatly for the time and effort it took to post this series. Much appreciated.

Bob

Comment

Yeah Richard, thanks for letting us be a fly on the wall during these meetings. Really appreciate your efforts to share these with us.
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Richard,
                EXCELLENT posts and reading.

Thanks for sharing

Jim
                "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                their Memorials!

Comment

We are deeply indebted to Richard Quinn for sharing his historical collection .Thanks-Rob

Comment

Once again, thank you for a wonderful insight into the everyday operations of our beloved Corporation! It was a very informative read and put the history, as I remember, into a new perspective.
                    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Additional thanks, Dick. Great reads and great insight. BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I too echo the praise lavished upon you for the bringing this outsiders look inside the corporation. Many thanks to the many contributions, for decades, from you about all things Studebaker.

Comment

Very enlightening. Appreciate your efforts very much.

Comment

Thanks for the posting of the Lamberti Papers Richard, Im sure it was alot of work and time comsuming but greatly appreciated for the info.
                            Tom
                            sigpic

Comment

I would also like to add my thanks for going public with these. Most interesting reading for sure!

Craig

Comment

Working...
                              X