X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dnevin
    replied
    For fans of the Firefly TV series, "I'll be in my bunk."

(for the rest of you, that means mine arrived today)

Leave a comment:

• JBOYLE
    replied
    Mine arrived this afternoon.
    It is so big, when I pulled it out of the mailbox I thought it was a Hemmings.

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
    Jim,I sent you a pm.
    Joe, reply sent, check your messages.
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    Jim,I sent you a pm.
    Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
    Good news, I will have the new catalog from Studebaker International available for purchase for $3.50 ea. at my space at Reedsville.
    Jim S.

Leave a comment:

• 4961Studebaker
    replied
    Much better, diagrams, picture layouts, The darkend table of contents sections visable on the outside edge..

Much easier. Except for all those pesky post it note strips that now stick out.
    Looking for the Christmas catalog now.

I saw the website has some new pull down menus.......example if you need a certain piece, now you can select left, right or both in description menu.

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Is there any chance that these catelogues will be at Reedsville for us who don't get them sent to us?
    Good news, I will have the new catalog from Studebaker International available for purchase for $3.50 ea. at my space at Reedsville.
    Jim S.

Leave a comment:

• Stu Chapman
    replied
    Originally posted by stratovue View Post

Thanks for all of the nice comments regarding our new catalog. It was sent by bulk mail from Indianapolis, Indiana. To get the bulk rate the catalogs were bundled according to zip code and forwarded to postal centers. The postal centers then distribute them to local post offices for delivery. Unfortunately, some centers move faster than others thus the discrepancy of delivery times. I can assure you they were all sent on the same day.

Our annual Christmas catalog is being sent out tomorrow. It contains some of the items in the previous catalog and lots of new gift type items too. We’re now handling many of the items from the gift shop at the Studebaker National Museum and also have some items that were previously sold by the SDC Club Store. The lighter catalogs usually seem to travel a little faster and so hopefully they won’t take as long for delivery.

Ed Reynolds
    Ed, perhaps you might consider contacting Steve Musser at Sheridan Press and give them some tips on how to get publications out in a realistic time. As you likely know, October Turning Wheels has not yet arrived in many areas of Canada, some 45 days after it left Sheridan.
    Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

• 2moredoors
    replied
    We know that SI won't be at Reedsville but will there be a chance that some catalogues will find a way there?

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    SI is'nt going to Reedsville.
    Is there any chance that these catelogues will be at Reedsville for us who don't get them sent to us?

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    If they are there I will Stu

Leave a comment:

• Stu Chapman
    replied
    If you do find them at Reedsville Bob, would you be kind enough to pick one up for me?
    Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stratovue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    I got mine today. I am afraid I was rude to my visiting family as I dove into the catalog immediately after returning from the mailbox. Too much in that thing to comprehend it all at a single sitting. My son relieved me of our new reading material for only a while, as he is not taking mine home with him.

Leave a comment:

• jgrohs
    replied
    got mine today. it's going to take a while to go through all those pages! Thanks again Ed and crew!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X